The information you are viewing for this event is from 2017.
Please check back for updates.
Niagara Falls Blues Festival
The Niagara Falls Blues Festival kicks off on Friday, September 15, at 4:00 PM and runs through Sunday, September 17th, with the final act hitting the stage at 3:15 PM. On Saturday, you can also enjoy the 11th Annual Classic Car & Bike Cruise.
Here's the incredible line-up -- Plan to spend the entire weekend as you won't want to miss a single moment of this wonderful celebration of the Blues.
Friday, Sept. 15
- 4:00 PM -- Mr. Conrad & the Original Excellos
- 5:15 PM -- Chris Beard
- 7:00 PM -- Richard Ray Farrell with Special Guest Dennis Gruenling
- 8:30 PM -- Downchild Blues Band
- Immediately following Downchild will be Harper & Midwest Kind
Saturday, Sept. 16
11th Annual Classic Car & Bike Cruise: Assemble at Sal Maglie Stadium parking lot between 12 and 1pm. The Cruise will start at 1:00 PM and follow Pine Ave. to the festival site.
- 1:00 PM -- Sauce Boss
- 2:45 PM -- Lady A & The Bluesfuze
- 4:30 PM -- Laura Rain and the Ceasars
- 6:30 PM -- Cherly Arena Band
- 8:30 -- The Nighthawks (featuring the last of the Muddy Waters Blues Band!)
- Immediately following The Nighthawks -- The Albert Castiglia Band
- 10:30 AM -- 7th Annual Gospel Brunch featuring Marsha McWilson
- 12:00 PM -- Maria Aurigema Band
- 1:30 PM -- Jamin' Gypsies featuring Pete Worden, Jony James and Jeremy Keys
- 3:15 PM -- Acres & Eights