The information you are viewing for this event is from 2017.
Please check back for updates.
Naples Grape Festival
Every September since 1961, The Naples Grape Festival is a must-attend fall event that celebrates the area's grape harvest, talented artisans, wine makers, local and regional music and cuisine.
Held rain or shine, 10am till 5 pm, on the grounds of the Naples High School and across the street at the Memorial Town Hall.
There will be wine, food, arts, crafts and local/regional music, as well as the World's Greatest Grape Pie Contest and an aerial zipline adventure.
The 2017 Music Line-up is:
Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 10:50 am - 11:50 am -- Milkweed
- 12:15 pm - 1:30 pm -- The Crooked North
- 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm -- Upward Groove
- 3:45 pm - 5:00 pm -- King Chro and the Talismen
Sunday, September 24, 2017
- 10:50 am - 11:50 am -- Ed Iseley
- 12:15 pm - 1:30 pm -- Dirty Blanket
- 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm -- Noble Vibes
- 3:45 pm - 5:00 pm -- Count Blastula