Adirondack Wool & Arts Festival
The Adirondack Wool & Arts Festival returns on September 28 and 29, 2019. This event will continue to offer education on the products produced in fiber arts, raw fleece, roving, spinning supplies, needle felting, dyes, yarns, and items needed to knit, crochet, and weave.
Located in beautiful Washington County, New York, a top producer of animal fiber, the Adirondack Wool and Arts Festival is a great way to spend the day, browsing, shopping, and learning.
Dates & Times:
- September 28, 2019 - 10:00am-5:00pm
- September 29, 2019 - 10:00am-4:00pm
During last year's event, some highlights included:
- Over 100 Vendors
- Sheepherding and shearing demonstrations
- Fleece Show and Sale
- Festival Foods
- Fleece ~ Yarn ~ Roving
- Finished Products
- Patterns and Kits
- Handmade Soaps
- Paper Crafts
- Healing Arts
- All Natural Body Care Products
- Free pony rides, wagon rides, and pumpkin decorating for kids with paid adult admission
Stay tuned for more info about the 2019 Adirondack Wool & Arts Festival!